Monday, October 15, 2012

The bricks the bricks oh the bricks

BRICKS!!!! What say you My BRICKS The Fellowship of the BRICKS You say bricks are boring? For me bricks are just the beginning A start for me is to start on my yellow brick road BRICK HOUSE I'm on lockdown The BRICKS have eyes and there all around us:) Red brick Yellow brick Blue brick Green brick What kind of brick do you want ? Big brick Little brick Heavy brick Light brick I want the biggest of bricks!!!! I want the best brick I want the meanest brick!!! Find me that brick and you can have my soul Please find me my brick The entrance to my Paris is paved in brick Not just any brick The best brick It's a purple brick A brick with 2 holes It is smooth and isn't cold like a normal brick My brick has three sides instead of four But still my brick is my brick So lay off my brick Just because I have a special brick Just because I have a sensitive brick Just because I have a awesome brick My brick is my brick Thank you brick

3 comments:

  1. This was part Dr. Seuss. I mean that as a compliment.

    It would've read better if the lines were broken up. Instead of just being one big paragraph.

    My favorite lines:
    The entrance to my Paris is paved in brick
    My brick has three sides
    Just because I have a sensitive brick

    ReplyDelete